Region 10 PIHP is located in Port Huron in the heart of Michigan’s Blue Water area. We are within an hour of Flint and Metro Detroit. To be considered for employment, complete an online application using the link below. Be sure to attach your resume. By applying you agree to our use of your information to determine suitability for employment.
Region 10 PIHP is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Region 10 PIHP's open positions are listed below. Click on "Apply Now" or use the link within the job posting to apply. If you have already submitted an application and would like to make changes, follow this link: Make Changes to an Already Submitted Application Here.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
In addition to a career filled with purpose and opportunity, Region 10 PIHP offers a comprehensive benefits package that begins on the first day of employment including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) PPO Medical Insurance Plans
- 80% Coinsurance - Employee pays: $10 per pay for single plan; $55 per pay for two-person plan; $60 per pay for family plan
- 90% Coinsurance - Employee pays: $45 per pay for single plan; $145 per pay for two-person plan; $150 per pay for family plan
- High Deductible Plan - Employee pays: $10 per pay for single plan; $55 per pay for two-person plan; $60 per pay for family plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance - No cost to employee
- Group Life Insurance - No cost to employee
- Short and Long-Term Disability - No cost to employee
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Voluntary
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Includes vacation and sick time
- 12 Paid Holidays per Year
- Leaves of Absence for Medical or Family Reasons
- Retirement Plans
- Participation in Social Security - Includes Employee Voluntary Contribution and Employer Discretionary Contribution
- Social Security Alternative - Includes Employee Contribution with Employer Matching Contribution, Employee Voluntary Contribution, and Employer Discretionary Contribution